Ranker.com surveyed 25,000 and posed the hardest life-long question ever: If you could only eat ONE thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Personally I can't believe butter chicken didn't make the list because I would hoover that down everyday for every meal but I might also be saying that because I just ate it last night and I'm still dreaming about that deliciousness.
#1 might not shock you but #4 definitely surprised me!
What food would you choose?
10. Macaroni & Cheese (omg hook me up with the Kraft and I'd be happy for life!)
9. Chinese Food (pretty vague which means you could really diversify the dishes!)
8. Grilled Cheese (ALL DAY EVERYDAY.)
7. French Fries (another good one for variety, steak? shoe string? sweet potato?)
6. Fried chicken (I'm imagining the crunch as you take a bite out of a thigh)
5. Bacon (Hard pass. And yes, people judge me for hating bacon)
4. Spaghetti (with or without meatballs? That makes a big difference for me)
3. Ice cream (I don't think I could do ice cream everyday. Maybe Superman? Best flavor evs.)
2. Steak (another hard pass for me. Sorry, don't like it. Nope definitely don't. Please stop getting me to 'just try a bite of mine')
1. Pizza (any shocker here? I'll take it a level higher, pizza with Cajun Crust flavor. Now you've got me everyday)