Yesterday, there was a discussion on Reddit.com about things that are CUTE when women do them, but CREEPY when men do them. Here are the top eight.
1. Asking if anyone wants to go to the bathroom with them.
2. Saying a kid is going to grow up to be hot. If a woman says a little boy is going to grow up to be hot, it's cool . . . if a man says a little girl is going to grow up to be hot, it is most definitely NOT COOL.
3. Whispering, "I'm not wearing any underwear" into someone's ear.
4. Wearing their significant other's clothes.
5. Loading up texts with smiley and winky face emoticons. Or even ONE emoticon.
6. Eating a banana while maintaining eye contact.
7. Buying a lot of adult toys.
8. Referring to their father as "Daddy" once they're older than age 10.
I've lived in West Michigan for over 15 years and am proud to call Beer City home.
I was born in Cincinnati & grew up in Detroit. This fun fact has haunted me throughout my life as I am both a Lions & Bengals fan.
I'm a big fan of Kendrick Lamar, Foxy Shazam, Common, Eminem, Kid Rock, Drake, Lupe Fiasco, and 1980s Michael Jackson.
I believe local beers can save the world, find out more: michiganbrewersguild.org/