So you want to be an Instastar... Here's how you do it, according to the celebs who do Instagram best!
1. Take selfies. Lots of them. If you don't know how to do it properly, take notes from Ariana Grande because she wrote the book.
2. Post photos of your cat. Because, let's be honest... people would rather see your cat.
3. Make fun of yourself. Iggy Azalea doesn't take herself too seriously, and you shouldn't either.
4. Do #throwbackthursday and #flashbackfriday whenever possible so you can remind people how you used to be even hotter.
5. Embrace your love for Slim Jims.
6. Then, take incomprehensibly sexy photos like this by your infinity pool.
7. Post photos of your famous dad (especially if he's Billy Ray Cyrus).
8. Throw in a boob selfie every now and then...
9. Make sure you capture every angle, just because you love that outfit.
10. Be Beyoncé.
And, this should go without saying...
DON'T EVER DO THIS!!!
James Franco just posted a nude selfie to Instagram. http://t.co/8cPyVzVBVn— Jezebel (@Jezebel) May 2, 2014
I like celebs.
I love Kesha.