Listen Live on  
 

1045 SNX

104.5 WSNX
 
 

Haz Mat Emergency at Michigan's Adventure.... 9 hospitalized!

 
Posted July 11th, 2014 @ 5:24pm

There was a chlorine leak or accidental discharge at Michigan's Adventure in Muskegon around 4 this afternoon.   A number of people around the Lazy River and Tidal Pool complained on burning eyes and throats.  Officials were concerned enough to hose down a number of people in the parking lot.   

Nine people were hospitalized for their complaints.  No one is in any danger of loosing their life, and they are all in fair or better condition.  The park is returning to normal. 

Recommended Stories

*